Juggling Multiple Retirement Savings Accounts?
Like many people today, you may have changed jobs a few times over your career and accumulated several retirement savings accounts. Managing numerous accounts can be cumbersome. Why not consolidate your multiple company retirement plans into one, convenient, easy-to-manage Rollover IRA? Not only can you streamline your retirement accounts, you can also keep your money growing tax deferred.*
Consolidate Your Company Retirement Plans into One IRA
- There is no minimum investment requirement to open an IRA with Fifth Third Securities
- Designed to hold funds rolled over from an employer plan
- Keeping the assets separate from other IRAs may allow you to roll the funds into another employer plan at a later date
- Individuals who receive an eligible rollover distribution from an employer-sponsored plan
- Earnings grow tax deferred
- Heirs may also benefit from tax-deferred growth and income
- Required Minimum Distributions (RMD) begin at age 70½
- Withdrawals made before age 59½ are usually subject to a 10% IRS penalty (with certain exceptions) and subject to taxes on withdrawals
To learn about consolidating your retirement savings accounts with an IRA Rollover or for a retirement analysis to help you stay on track, contact a Fifth Third Securities Investment Professional.
Get Advice and Guidance
*Fifth Third Securities does not provide tax advice. Please consult your tax advisor before making any decisions or taking any action based on this information.
Fifth Third Securities is the trade name used by Fifth Third Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a broker-dealer and an investment advisor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Fifth Third Securities is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fifth Third Bank. Securities and investments offered through Fifth Third Securities, Inc. and insurance products:
|Are Not FDIC Insured||Offer No Bank Guarantee||May Lose Value|
|Are Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency||Are Not A Deposit|
Insurance products made available through
Fifth Third Insurance Agency, Inc. | Business Continuity