With over 50 years of agricultural banking experience, Fifth Third Bank is well-positioned to serve your financial needs.
The evolving business of food production and distribution poses specialized challenges. In this evolving economic climate, you need a financial partner with solid experience across a range of agricultural banking disciplines.
We offer our clients:
- Underwriting capabilities up to $300 million and hold levels up to $50 million*
- Dedicated Relationship Managers, Credit Managers, and Collateral Operations professionals
- An Originating Officer who will originate, underwrite, and manage your credit to provide a one-stop product and relationship solution
- Signature-based approval process
Agricultural financing services available include*:
- Cash flow lending
- Asset-based stretch lending
- Asset-based lending
In addition, Fifth Third Bank offers a broad range of Capital Markets capabilities.
Some Agribusiness industry sectors we serve include:
- Agronomy input dealers and distributors
- Food distributors
- Protein processors
- Value-added food manufacturers
- Vertically integrated fruit and vegetable producers and processors
- *Subject to credit review and approval. Terms and conditions apply.
- Deposit and Credit Products provided by Fifth Third Bancorp, Member FDIC