- Treasury Management
- Capital Markets
- Investment Banking
- Debt Capital Markets
- Equity Capital Markets
- Financial Risk Management
- Fixed Income Sales and Trading
- Transaction Highlights
- International Services
- Financing Solutions
Fifth Third Securities extensive experience in syndicated loans gives you access to a vast array of lenders and lending options.
Fifth Third Securities is a one-stop shop for syndicated loans. Whether you are a first-time or seasoned issuer in the syndicated loan market, we have the experience and market knowledge to create a syndicated loan solution designed to dovetail with your business strategy.
Our solutions include both asset-based and cash-flow based revolving lines of credit, as well as first and second lien term loans. We have expertise in syndicating these loans in both the commercial bank and institutional investor markets.
Syndicated loans are widely used to finance:
- M&A Transactions
- Leveraged and Management Buy-Outs
- Capital Expenditures and Working Capital
- Dividend Payments and Recapitalizations
With Fifth Third Securities, you work with the same syndications team from start to finish.
As an experienced lead arranger, we provide our clients with vital access to an array of lenders and lending options. Fifth Third Securities will work with you to select the lenders. And we will structure, arrange, and administer the loan—giving you a single lead syndicator from start to finish.
We offer several solutions for investment grade and leveraged borrowers.
- Revolving Credit Facilities
- Letters of Credit
- Term Loans
- Delayed Draw Term Loans
- Fifth Third Bank provides access to investments and investment services through various subsidiaries, including Fifth Third Securities. Fifth Third Securities is the trade name used by Fifth Third Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and a registered investment advisor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Securities and investments offered through Fifth Third Securities, Inc. and insurance products:
- Are Not FDIC Insured
- Offer No Bank Guarantee
- May Lose Value
- Are Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
- Are Not A Deposit
- Insurance products made available through Fifth Third Insurance Agency, Inc.