- Treasury Management
- Capital Markets
- Investment Banking
- Debt Capital Markets
- Equity Capital Markets
- Financial Risk Management
- Fixed Income Sales and Trading
- Transaction Highlights
- International Services
- Financing Solutions
Fifth Third Bank's Commodity Group offers a line of financial hedging solutions and techniques to help you effectively manage your company's risk exposure.
It all starts with a conversation about your exposures. From there, our team will help you create custom strategies to mitigate the impact these risks can have on your company. In turn, you can focus on what you do best: running your business.
When you work with Fifth Third Bank, you work with a consistent team, and have frequent access to senior leaders.
Our clients often work with the same trader for years and frequently interact with senior management. That's because our professionals pride themselves on customer relationships—and Fifth Third Bank's ability to execute large transactions.
Commodity Risk Management Solutions
The values of energy and metals can fluctuate drastically, causing increased operational costs and margin concerns.
Fifth Third Bank offers commodity risk management products and solutions to help mitigate the risk and manage volatility in many industries.
Other executable products
Financial Hedging Instruments
Fifth Third Bank offers a variety of instruments that can help manage your commodities risks. By working with a Fifth Third Bank commodity risk specialist, we can deliver a product that works within your risk tolerance.
Fifth Third Bank provides access to investments and investment services through various subsidiaries, including Fifth Third Securities. Fifth Third Securities is the trade name used by Fifth Third Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and a registered investment advisor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Securities and investments offered through Fifth Third Securities, Inc. and insurance products:
- Are Not FDIC Insured
- Offer No Bank Guarantee
- May Lose Value
- Are Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
- Are Not A Deposit
Insurance products made available through Fifth Third Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Fifth Third Financial Risk Solutions ("FTFRS") is subject to Commodity Futures Trading Commission ("CFTC") rules. The specific risks presented by a particular Swap necessarily depend upon the terms of the Swap and your present and future circumstances. In general, however, all Swaps involve one or more of the following risks — credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, funding risk, operational risk, legal and documentation risk, regulatory risk and/or tax risk. To provide FTFRS clients with a sound basis for evaluating the facts with respect to the Swaps discussed herein, prior to execution, clients are encouraged to review material information disclosed to them during the:
- Onboarding process – ISDA Protocols, Master Agreement & Credit Support Documentation, or the FTFRS Bilateral Dodd Frank Agreement
- Pre-trade negotiations – Contact FTFRS or visit https://www.53.com/resource-center/swap-dealer-disclosures.html
- Swaps trading is not suitable for all investors, involves the risk of loss, and should only be undertaken by investors who are Eligible Contract Participants as defined in Section 1(a)18 of the Commodity Exchange Act. There is no assurance that any transaction will achieve its anticipated objective. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
- FTFRS and its affiliated entities do not provide accounting, tax or legal advice; such matters should be discussed with your advisors and or counsel.