- Treasury Management
- Capital Markets
- Investment Banking
- Debt Capital Markets
- Equity Capital Markets
- Financial Risk Management
- Fixed Income Sales and Trading
- Transaction Highlights
- International Services
- Financing Solutions
From the simplest spot trade to complex hedging strategies, our customized solutions can assist in managing your company's currency risk.
If your business imports or exports, or has U.S. dollar denominated international transactions, you are exposed to exchange rate fluctuations. This creates currency risk that can negatively impact your company's margins.
Fifth Third is a premier foreign trading network in the U.S., with eight trading desks across North America dealing in over 90 currencies. Working with us gives you access to tailored research, the latest market trends and economic pressures, and a strategy to help hedge against currency risk—all at competitive prices.
Let us help you identify your exposure, measure your risk, and establish a Foreign Exchange (FX) strategy to help protect your business.
Fifth Third Bank offers a range of customized FX solutions to help protect your hard-earned revenue while you focus on your core business.
Our solutions include:
- Window forwards
- Structured options
- FX loans
- Vanilla options
- Non-deliverable forwards
- Participating forwards
- MultiCurrency Accounts
Fifth Third Bank provides access to investments and investment services through various subsidiaries, including Fifth Third Securities. Fifth Third Securities is the trade name used by Fifth Third Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and a registered investment advisor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Securities and investments offered through Fifth Third Securities, Inc. and insurance products:
- Are Not FDIC Insured
- Offer No Bank Guarantee
- May Lose Value
- Are Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
- Are Not A Deposit
Insurance products made available through Fifth Third Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Fifth Third Financial Risk Solutions ("FTFRS") is subject to Commodity Futures Trading Commission ("CFTC") rules. The specific risks presented by a particular Swap necessarily depend upon the terms of the Swap and your present and future circumstances. In general, however, all Swaps involve one or more of the following risks — credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, funding risk, operational risk, legal and documentation risk, regulatory risk and/or tax risk. To provide FTFRS clients with a sound basis for evaluating the facts with respect to the Swaps discussed herein, prior to execution, clients are encouraged to review material information disclosed to them during the:
- Onboarding process – ISDA Protocols, Master Agreement & Credit Support Documentation, or the FTFRS Bilateral Dodd Frank Agreement
- Pre-trade negotiations – Contact FTFRS or visit https://www.53.com/resource-center/swap-dealer-disclosures.html
- Swaps trading is not suitable for all investors, involves the risk of loss, and should only be undertaken by investors who are Eligible Contract Participants as defined in Section 1(a)18 of the Commodity Exchange Act. There is no assurance that any transaction will achieve its anticipated objective. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
- FTFRS and its affiliated entities do not provide accounting, tax or legal advice; such matters should be discussed with your advisors and or counsel.