- Treasury Management
- Capital Markets
- Investment Banking
- Debt Capital Markets
- Equity Capital Markets
- Financial Risk Management
- Fixed Income Sales and Trading
- Transaction Highlights
- International Services
- Financing Solutions
Interest Rate Management
Manage your interest rate exposure with products that suit your risk tolerance.
Our customized interest rate management solutions can help:
- Appropriately hedge your firm's interest rate risk
- Effectively reduce the cost of your enterprise's debt
- Avoid unnecessary expenses
- Eliminate the need for premature refinancing of borrowings
- Enhance your business's ability to meet its targeted financial returns
By working closely with you to identify and understand your investment, capital, and financing needs, as well as your business model, we can be a valuable resource in managing market risks.
Fifth Third Bank's customizable solutions for managing interest rate risk include:
- Interest rate swaps
- Interest rate caps
- Interest rate collars
- Forward starting
- Structured options
- Domestic and foreign rate management capabilities
Fifth Third Bank provides access to investments and investment services through various subsidiaries, including Fifth Third Securities. Fifth Third Securities is the trade name used by Fifth Third Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker-dealer and a registered investment advisor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Securities and investments offered through Fifth Third Securities, Inc. and insurance products:
- Are Not FDIC Insured
- Offer No Bank Guarantee
- May Lose Value
- Are Not Insured By Any Federal Government Agency
- Are Not A Deposit
Insurance products made available through Fifth Third Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Fifth Third Financial Risk Solutions ("FTFRS") is subject to Commodity Futures Trading Commission ("CFTC") rules. The specific risks presented by a particular Swap necessarily depend upon the terms of the Swap and your present and future circumstances. In general, however, all Swaps involve one or more of the following risks — credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, funding risk, operational risk, legal and documentation risk, regulatory risk and/or tax risk. To provide FTFRS clients with a sound basis for evaluating the facts with respect to the Swaps discussed herein, prior to execution, clients are encouraged to review material information disclosed to them during the:
- Onboarding process – ISDA Protocols, Master Agreement & Credit Support Documentation, or the FTFRS Bilateral Dodd Frank Agreement
- Pre-trade negotiations – Contact FTFRS or visit https://www.53.com/resource-center/swap-dealer-disclosures.html
- Swaps trading is not suitable for all investors, involves the risk of loss, and should only be undertaken by investors who are Eligible Contract Participants as defined in Section 1(a)18 of the Commodity Exchange Act. There is no assurance that any transaction will achieve its anticipated objective. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
- FTFRS and its affiliated entities do not provide accounting, tax or legal advice; such matters should be discussed with your advisors and or counsel.