- Treasury Management
- Capital Markets
- International Services
- Global Financial Services
- Non-US Financial Institutions
- Global Trade Solutions for Importers
- Global Trade Solutions for Exporters
- International Banking
- Financing Solutions
Import Documentary Collections
Fifth Third Bank can act as your trusted intermediary for delivery of import documents.
Fifth Third Bank's Documentary Collections service helps to facilitate the exchange of trade documents and maintain proper communication through banking channels.
Our experienced Documentary Collections team can help by:
- Serving as a trusted intermediary for the delivery of documents in accordance with instructions provided by your suppliers. Documents are delivered to Fifth Third Bank only after the seller’s collection instructions are met. The bank acts only as a collection agent, without assuming liability for payment.
- Making immediate payment to your suppliers while refinancing you for extended terms using a Banker's Acceptance facility, if additional time is desired before paying.
- Providing one-stop information and automating the process of authorizing payment and accepting time drafts, which expedites the delivery of documents. All of this can be done through Fifth Third Global Trade Direct, our secure online portal.
Find out more about Fifth Third Bank Documentary Collections for imports. Contact a Global Trade Solutions Sales Representative or Product Specialist.
We Also Recommend...
- Loans subject to credit review and approval.
- Deposit and credit products offered by Fifth Third Bank. Member FDIC.