Lives Improved Through Financial Empowerment
Lives are improved when people have the knowledge and tools to make wise financial decisions. Fifth Third's L.I.F.E. "Lives Improved through Financial Empowerment®" programs deliver financial education to people at all ages and stages of life.
Fifth Third L.I.F.E. programs include:
- Young Bankers Club®, our signature program developed to teach basic financial concepts to students in fifth-grade.
- Dave Ramsey's Foundations in Personal Finance®, the industry-leading financial education program for high-school juniors, developed and taught by teachers and aided by video lessons from Dave Ramsey, arguably one of America's most trusted financial experts.
- Fifth Third Bank Financial Empowerment Mobiles, 40-foot buses transformed into mobile classrooms on wheels that travel to under-served communities providing access to quality financial services and education about money management.
- SmallBizU, an online financial resource for small businesses, developed by Enterprise Columbus that teaches entrepreneurs about money, marketing and management.
- Empower U®, a financial education program taught to employees of Fifth Third Bank clients and in the community.
We're a bank with a 155-year history serving customers. For the past 10 years, Fifth Third has focused on developing and delivering financial education services such as these.
In addition to our L.I.F.E. programs, Fifth Third's commitment to corporate social responsibility spans many areas, including reemployment, sustainability, diversity, and elderly protection. For information on how our bank products and services can help empower your life, visit our financial calculators and information accessible from the 53.com homepage.