Fifth Third Identity AlertSM
With automatic daily credit monitoring, tools to manage your credit scores, identity theft insurance, and more, Identity Alert helps keep your personal information safe and protects you from the major types of identity theft.
Two easy ways to get started:
The benefits in Fifth Third Identity Alert are provided by Fifth Third's vendor, Affinion Benefits Group.
- Daily monitoring will notify You of any new inquiries, certain derogatory information, accounts, public records, or change of address that have been added to your credit reports as reported by one of the major credit reporting agencies. If no information has been added or changed, then You will receive a quarterly notification stating that no information has changed within your credit file.
- Fifth Third Identity Alert, Financial Services Association, or their service providers as applicable, and their credit information subcontractors shall not have any liability for the accuracy of the information contained in your credit reports, credit scores, or monitoring reports which You receive in connection with the Fifth Third Identity Alert service, including liability for damages, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental.
- Your CreditXpert® Scores™ are provided by CreditXpert Inc. Although these scores are not used by lenders to evaluate your credit, they are intended to reflect common credit scoring practices and are designed to help You understand your credit. Your scores are based on information from the files at the three major credit reporting agencies. Your scores may not be identical or similar to scores You receive directly from those agencies or from other sources.
- Fifth Third Identity Alert monitors up to ten registered credit/debit cards and your Social Security number on the Internet, based on extensive research of Internet chat rooms; however, it is impossible to ensure that all Internet chat rooms have been searched for your personal information. Accordingly, your monitoring alert reports may not contain or apprise You of all your personal information that is publicly available or that may have been compromised.
- The Identity Theft Insurance benefits are provided to all members, along with all other benefits afforded as part of the program, through Financial Services Association (FSA or the "Association"). Upon enrollment in the program, you will automatically be admitted as a member of the Association.
The Identity Theft Insurance is underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of Chartis Inc. (collectively, the "Company") under group policy # 7077733 for non-New York State Insureds and # 1423212 for New York State Insureds. The Benefit Summary under the master policy issued by the Company with respect to such insurance will be available to you upon enrollment in the program. The summary of policy benefits, terms, conditions, exclusions, and limits of coverage set forth in the Benefit Summary are subject to the terms of the master policy. Availability of coverage is subject to underwriting qualifications and state laws and regulations. Coverage is subject to actual policy language.
- Checking account required. $50 minimum deposit required to open an account. Additionally, Established and Enhanced checking accounts require a minimum balance requirement. Reference individual product pages for details on the checking account.
* Your credit monitoring and alerts will begin automatically upon enrollment.
**You must complete and return the credit information form you'll receive in your Fifth Third Identity Alert materials to receive your credit report and activate the other credit benefits that are a part of the program. We cannot release your Credit Report and Scores and other credit benefits until your completed form is received.
†The below disclosures refer to the Product Demo
Fifth Third Identity Alert monitors up to three of your current or past physical addresses, three of your phone numbers, and three of your e-mail addresses on the internet based on a search of internet directories; however, we cannot ensure that all internet directories have been searched for your personal information. Accordingly, we may not be able to apprise you of all of your personal information that may have been compromised.
Fifth Third Identity Alert, or its service providers as applicable, do not make any representation, express or implied, that the information provided by the Registered Sex Offender Locator service is accurate. This service relies on publicly available data and, therefore, the location of all sex offenders may not be in the service's database. This service does not monitor addresses in the state of California.
Score Tracker displays your Experian Scorex PLUSSM credit score. Although this score is not used by lenders to evaluate your credit, it is intended to reflect common scoring practices. Your score is calculated using a specific algorithm and is based on information from the files at Experian. Your score may not be similar to scores you receive directly from Experian or from other sources.
Fifth Third Identity Alert, or its service providers as applicable, do not make any representation, express or implied, that the information provided by the FDA & product recall list service is accurate. This service relies on publicly available data and, therefore, not all FDA & product recalls may be in the service's database.