Home Equity Loan
A Fifth Third Home Equity Loan* offers a number of advantages. You always know what your monthly payment is going to be, there's a fixed term for the home equity loan, and you get all the money you need up front.
How does a home equity loan work?
With a Home Equity Loan, you can borrow from $10,000 to $500,000 based on the equity in your home and credit qualification with Fifth Third. This competitive rate home equity loan is a second mortgage where a lump sum is paid to you. You have a fixed home equity loan interest rate and make steady payments for the term of the loan. It's simple.
Use the equity in your home to:
- Pay off high-interest debt
- Pay for home improvements
- Finance an education
- Arrange a vacation
- Finance an adoption
- Purchase large-ticket items (automobile, furniture, etc.)
Other exclusive benefits:
- Peace of mind with a fixed monthly payment at a fixed rate for a fixed term
- Competitive home equity loan interest rates with extended terms View Rates
- Interest may be tax deductible†
- No payment option up to 120 days
- .25% rate discount when payment is deducted from any Fifth Third Bank checking account using Auto BillPayer
- Borrow from $10,000 to $500,000
View our application checklist to see what you will need to apply.
Use the Fifth Third Home Value Estimator to instantly find out how much your home is worth.
Help us in safeguarding your accounts and your identity.
Earn 1% Cash Rewards on your purchases!
* Subject to credit review and approval. Applicable interest rate may vary depending on your credit qualifications. In Florida, documentary stamp tax and intangible taxes apply. The total cost of these taxes is based upon the loan amount and will generally range from $0 to $6,875. The bank will pay these fees on up to the first $250,000 of the loan amount. In Georgia, intangible taxes apply. The total cost of these taxes is based upon the loan amount and will generally range from $0 to $3,750. The bank will pay these fees on up to the first $250,000 of the loan amount. In Tennessee, recordation taxes apply. The total cost of these taxes is based upon the loan amount and will generally range from $9.20 to $1,722.70. In South Carolina, state law requires real estate loans to be closed by an attorney. The bank will pay the attorney fee if borrower selects one of the attorneys typically used by the bank. If borrower selects another attorney, additional costs may be incurred. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Consult tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.
†Consult tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.